7 ways to keep the ears clean
The ears must be kept clean at all times. Basic hygiene has to be maintained in order to ensure that one does not develop ear infections. Ears are an important organ of our body. We are able to hear sounds or people talking through our ears. Those unable to hear from childbirth are unable to talk as they cannot pick up words and phrases spoken by others. Language deficiency is there in case we cannot hear.
The ear wax that forms inside the ear is essential to keep away infections. Yet, one has to keep the ears clean and have the ear wax removed.
How to keep the ears clean?
- One has to clean the ears in the correct manner or else hearing will get affected. The ears have to be cleaned up as one comes across dirt in and around the ears. Cotton swabs are generally used.
- One has to remove the bad ear wax that builds up around the ears. Clean ears will not get infected that easily. One has to consult a doctor to clean up bad ear wax. Ear wax build up is good otherwise as it fights infection.
- One must not use blunt objects. They can damage the ears.
- Do not clean the ears with fingers.
- Do not spray water inside the ear.
- One can put some olive oil drops into the ear. Lie down for awhile. Then turn your head to let the oil drain out. This can be done once or perhaps twice in a month. This process loosens the earwax so that it falls off quickly.
- Clean the ears after taking a shower.
Ear care is very essential. One can keep one’s ears clean through simple cleaning in techniques. In case, of a serious health problem, one must consult an ENT specialist.