Regulate Your Hypotension Naturally
Lately are you experiencing lethargy, dizziness, weakness, fatigue or sudden blackouts? If yes, then you might be suffering from low blood pressure or hypotension. In this condition heart pumps out blood with much less pressure as compared to the normal condition. Low blood pressure is caused due to malnutrition, emotional stress, slow internal bleeding or loss of blood. Whatever might be the reason for hypotension but low blood pressure can be treated with home remedies.
Low Blood Pressure Home Remedies:
Some of the effective home remedies for low blood pressure are listed below:
- Beetroot juice is considered to be one of the most effective home remedies for low blood pressure. Drinking a cup of freshly prepared beetroot juice twice a day is highly beneficial for low blood pressure
- Sometimes dehydration also leads to low blood pressure. Drinking plenty of water is also considered to be effective home remedy for hypotension
- Sipping a cup of strong black coffee provides immediate relief from the symptoms of low blood pressure
- Before going to bed take a relaxing bath. Add 1 kg of Epsom salt to bathtub filled with lukewarm water and relax in it for at least 20 minutes. But make sure that you don’t expose yourself to cold area after the bath
- Take around 6-7 almonds and soak them overnight in water. In the morning peel them and prepare a fine paste of it and add it to lukewarm milk and drink it. This is considered to highly beneficial
- Soak around 20-30 raisins overnight in a bowl of water. Next morning one by one chew them empty stomach and drink a glass of water. This is one of the beneficial home remedies for low blood pressure
- Crush about 15 holy basil leaves and with the help of a muslin cloth extract its juice. Now add 1 tsp of honey to this freshly extracted juice and take it empty stomach. Holy basils are considered to be highly effective in curing low blood pressure
- Try to include asafetida, salt and lots of fresh fruits in your daily diet. These play an important role in restoring normal blood pressure
- Indian Spikenard is also highly effective in restoring normal blood pressure. You can take this herb as infusion or as herbal preparation. To prepare its infusion to 250ml of water add 15-20gms of Indian Spikenard and drink it thrice in a day. For herbal preparation you need to mix 30-40 grains of Indian Spikenard along with cinnamon and camphor
- Light exercise, walking, cycling and swimming is also effective in regulating your blood pressure
In case you don’t find relief with the above mentioned home remedies for low blood pressure then it is advisable to consult your physician immediately.