15 ways to Get Rid of Blemishes
Blemishes can make your skin look ugly. The smoothness of your skin is damaged and ugly spots appear on the clear skin. Proper care is required to get rid of them.
Teenagers do not like to have blemishes as looks matter to them a lot. They are at an age where they would like to look their best. Even women would like to be beautiful and radiant skin.
How to get rid of blemishes?
One can go in for simple home remedies.
- Mix sandalwood powder in water and apply the paste on the affected area.
- Eating ginger as well as garlic is good.
- Detoxifying the body is also very good. Drink about 6 to 10 glasses of water on a daily basis.
- One can apply calamine lotion.
- Moderate exercise helps.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables that contain fiber.
- Change the pillow cover everyday as the perspiration on it can contain bacteria.
- Lemon juice can be applied as bleach.
- Apply Vitamin E or odorless castor oil every night.
- Dissolve juice of 1 lemon in sugar and apply it on the spots.
- Honey is also good for skin blemishes as honey kills the bacteria.
- One can apply lightening gel which will fade away the blemish.
- Make a mix of 1 part of apple cider vinegar and 8 parts of water. Store it. Rinse your face once or twice in a day.
- One can use anti-marks cream.
- Break open1 garlic capsule and squeeze the content into a 1 tablespoon of your moisturizer and dab it on the blemishes.
Get rid of the blemishes. After all a clear skin will make you look attractive and beautiful.