Mandukasana : Yoga Positions
While performing this asana, the body takes the shape of a frog. So this asana is called Mandukasana.
Technique for Yoga Positions MANDUKASANA:
Take the legs backwards. Let the feet touch each other. Stretch the knees on both the sides. Rest hands as shown in the figure. Keep the knees as apart as possible. Keep the trunk straight. Look straight and breathe normally. Remain in this position for eight to twelve seconds. Perform the asana twice in the first week. Later, practice this asana four times.
Advantages for Yoga Positions MANDUKASANA:
- This asana is effective in reducing the weight of thighs, hips and the abdomen.
- this asana strengthens the lower parts of the loins.
- This asana increases sexual ability. It removes the defects of the reproductive system of women.
- This asana stimulates the digestive system.
- This benefits which Padmasana gives can be obtained from this asana also.